Terms and Policies
PalengkeLink Website and Mobile Applications Governing Framework
PalengkeLink Marketing Campaign Services maintains this PalengkeLink Web-Site and PalengkeLink mobile Applications or “Apps” to provide you with information about its services. PalengkeLink requires that all the visitors to our site(s) on the Internet (the “Web-Site") adhere to the following rules and regulations. By accessing the PalengkeLink Web-Site and its mobile Apps you indicate your acknowledgment and acceptance of these terms and conditions. From time to time we may revise these terms and conditions.
The information and materials contained in the Web-Site and mobile Apps may not be copied, displayed, distributed, downloaded, licensed, modified, published, reposted, reproduced, reused, sold, transmitted, used to create a derivative work or otherwise used for public or commercial purposes without the express written permission of PalengkeLink.
Any communication or material you transmit to us via the Web-Site and Apps or Internet electronic mail is on a non-confidential basis and may be used by PalengkeLink, for any purpose within the limits of our privacy statement including reproduction, publication broadcast and posting.
We will use our best efforts to include accurate and up to date information on the Web-Site and mobile Apps, but we make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the information. You agree that all access and use of the Web-Site and mobile Apps and its contents is at your own risk. By using the PalengkeLink Web-Site and Apps, you acknowledge that we specifically disclaim any liability (whether based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise) for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Web-Site or Apps, (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages) including liability associated with any viruses which may infect a user's computer equipment.
With regard to delivery services or products purchased or obtained by the user through the online buying and selling matching platform by a person or entity, the PalengkeLink makes no warranty of merchantability or warranty of fitness for a particular purpose with regard to such services and products and PalengkeLink specifically disclaims all other warranties with regard to said services and products.
You agree that your use of this Web-Site shall be governed by all applicable Philippine laws and agree that venue of any relevant suit shall be located in the proper courts of jurisdiction within Quezon City, Philippines.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or device by websites that you visit. Cookie often include a unique identifier that is sent to a user’s browser from a website’s computers and stored on a user’s computer’s hard drive or on a tablet or mobile device (collectively referred to as “Computer.”) Cookies store a small amount of data on your Computer about your visit to this Site. They are widely used in order to make websites function properly as well as to provide business and marketing information to the owners of this Site. The following are the classes of cookies, which we may use:1) First Party Cookies; 2) Third Party Cookies; 3) Persistent Cookies; and 4) Session Cookies.
• First Party Cookie refers to those dropped by the website that is visited by the user.
• Third Party Cookie refers to cookies that are dropped by a domain other than that of the website being visited by the user.
• Persistent Cookie refers to cookies that remain on a computer or mobile device for the period of time specified in the cookie or until the user deletes the cookie. These cookies allow us to recognize you, remember your preferences so you do not have to re-enter this information at all times. These cookies are stored permanently on your hard drive, unless you otherwise delete in your hard drive.
• Session Cookie refers to cookies that carry information across pages and various modules or starts a browser session when user opens the browser window and finishes when they close the browser window. These cookies help you make optimal use of features and benefits. When you sign out or close your browser, these cookies are deleted automatically.
You can choose to whether accept Cookies by changing the settings on your browser. However, if you disable this function, your experience on the Site may be diminished and some features may not work as intended.
PalengkeLink Marketing Campaign Services aims to provide you with an experience that is contextually relevant and useful. Cookies help us provide you with a customized experience on the desktop, mobile or native clients. Cookies, however, do not store any Personal Information, Sensitive Personal Information or any information that can identify you (collectively referred to as “Personal Data.”)
By continuing to use the PalengkeLink website and other online buying and selling matching services, such as our mobile application and other financial services or payment using mobile applications, you agree that we can store and place cookies on your computer and mobile devices to improve your online experience.
• Strictly Necessary refers to cookies that allow you to browse our PalengkeLink Web-Site and Mobile Applications as well as provide access to secure areas of the Web-Site. The services you want to use on our Web-Site cannot be provided in the absence of these cookies. However, these cookies do not gather any Personal Data about you that could be used for marketing or to remember your activity on the internet. These cookies may be used by us, among other things to: 1) remember information you have entered on order forms when you navigate to different pages during a browsing session; and 2) remember the goods, delivery services and/or services you ordered when you get to the checkout page.
• Ease of Use refers to cookies that are used to enhance the ease of use of the Site for our users or guests. These cookies may be used by us, among other things to: 1) remember your language and country of choice and presenting relevant content; and 2) remembering your selected orders or services when a delivery services booking.
• Performance refers to cookies that collect information about how you use our Site and which pages you visit. These cookies do not collect any information that could identify you and are only used to help us improve how our Site works and understand what interests our guests. Some of these cookies are managed by third parties and you may refer to the third parties’ own website privacy notifications for further information. These cookies may also be classified as Social Media Cookies that are used to enable you to share pages and content you find interesting on our Site through third-party social networking and other websites. More often, these cookies are considered Analytics Cookies that show us which are the most frequently visited pages on the Site and help us record any difficulties you have with the Site. Analytics Cookies allow us to see overall patterns of usage on the Site, rather than the usage of single user or person, which we use to analyze the Site traffic.
• Marketing refers to cookies that are used to enable us to present appropriate messages to you. These cookies enable us, among other things to: 1) allow the Site to serve up different versions of a page for marketing purposes; 2) allow third parties to display appropriate advertising and to track its effectiveness; and 3) display messages which offer a selection of products based on what you are viewing on the Site, which are presented to you when you visit other selected websites. This is known as online behavioral advertising.
We may also use “Web Beacons” or similar technologies on our Site to enable us to know whether you have visited a web page or received a message. Web Beacon is often transparent graphic image, usually no larger than 1 pixel x 1 pixel, that is placed on a Web Site or in an email that is used to monitor the behavior of the user visiting this Site or viewing the email. It is often used in combination with cookies. Unlike cookies, you cannot decline Web Beacons. Information recorded through this is used to report anonymous individual and/or aggregate information about our users to our partners. They help measure and conduct research on the effectiveness of our online content, features, advertisements, and other communications. They may also enable us to relate your viewing or receipt of a web page or message to other information about you, including your Personal Data.
Safari Mobile: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
For more information on Cookies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org
To opt-out of participating in Google Analytics data, follow the instructions here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout